Brought to you by
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to 10,357 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2015)
- Logistics & Supply Chain, the new name for Supply Chain Standard, the new resource for the world’s logistics and supply chain game changers
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading intralogistics exhibition for the UK, IntraLogisteX
- Thought leading conferences: Logistics & Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and central Europe; the 3PL Conference connecting decision makers and solutions providers; the Omni-Channel Conference, discussing the vital topics of demand forecasting, fulfilment and returns management, and Road User Charging Conferences attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Logistics Manager is the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations.
Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme concentrates on the core competencies essential to the modern logistics and transport functions. All links in the supply and value chains are covered in every issue of the journal with in-depth case studies detailing how organisations are reducing operating costs and boosting the efficiency of their goods-to-market operations. There is extensive coverage of new distribution and other logistics contracts, industrial property developments, vehicle fleet updates, innovations and information systems technology.
In association with
The Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) is the UK’s leading authority on all aspects of fork lift trucks and warehouse equipment. It provides expert, independent information and advice on best practice to both owners and operators of handling equipment and those within the industry including dealers, distributors, manufacturers and suppliers of ancillary equipment.
The FLTA works with many different bodies to improve standards and safety in the materials handling industry, with initiatives including National Fork Lift Safety Month (Safetember), the Annual Awards for Excellence, and a national apprenticeship scheme. The Safe User Group offers clear, concise guidance and resources to companies operating fork lift trucks.
FLTA members work to the industry’s most stringent code of practice and undergo a rigorous 100-point on-site Quality Audit so you can be assured they’re working to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
What’s more, they’re backed by a wealth of technical resources that ensure they are always informed of the industry’s latest developments.
Visit www.fork-truck.org.uk today to discover why it’s safer to work with a Member and to find Members in your area.Visit Website
The FSDF is the sole UK trade body that focuses on representing and supporting the interests of the entire food and drink logistics industry. The Federation exists to provide the organisational and functional structure for companies involved in or associated with the UK food and drink storage and distribution industry to join together and address issues of common interest.
Food Storage & Distribution Federation, 7 Diddenham Court, Lambwood Hill, Grazeley, Reading, Berkshire RG7 1JQ
Tel: 0118 988 4468Visit Website
ROBOTICS & INNOVATION
Analysis: Exclusive Survey
How do supply chain professionals view the development of robotic systems? Our robotics and innovation trend survey reveals all.
Complex designs in the retail market show more reliance on the warehouse..
Robotics In Industry
An increasing number of activities can benefit from using robots..
Innovation In The Supply Chain
The supply chain is experiencing some exciting new developments…
Robotics & Innovation is available now, price £25. To get your copy, contact Daniel Jessop Daniel.Jessop@akabomedia.co.uk
UKWA is Britain’s leading trade organisation for the logistics sector, with over 650 members.
UKWA members include warehousing and logistics providers as well as manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers and suppliers to the logistics industry.
– protect and advance the interests of members
– support business development
– promote industry best practice
UKWA Warehouse magazine is produce monthly (10 times per annum). It is the flagship membership publication of the United Kingdon Warehousing. AssociationVisit Website