Brought to you by
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to 10,357 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2015)
- Logistics & Supply Chain, the new name for Supply Chain Standard, the new resource for the world’s logistics and supply chain game changers
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading intralogistics exhibition for the UK, IntraLogisteX
- Thought leading conferences: Logistics & Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and central Europe; the 3PL Conference connecting decision makers and solutions providers; the Omni-Channel Conference, discussing the vital topics of demand forecasting, fulfilment and returns management, and Road User Charging Conferences attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Logistics Manager is the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations.
Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme concentrates on the core competencies essential to the modern logistics and transport functions. All links in the supply and value chains are covered in every issue of the journal with in-depth case studies detailing how organisations are reducing operating costs and boosting the efficiency of their goods-to-market operations. There is extensive coverage of new distribution and other logistics contracts, industrial property developments, vehicle fleet updates, innovations and information systems technology.
In association with
IOC seeks to encourage knowledge sharing and development of individuals own competence in the application of courier skills. It is the individuals with the appropriate knowledge, energy and skills that make the difference and can effect the provision of, delivery of and the standard of skills the industry shows to its clients. Individuals effect the change within an organisation.
IOC membership sends a clear message to employers, clients, and other stakeholders that you as a recognised member have committed to industry standards and quality of skills to benefit the service you provide. Alongside the IOC a recognised member sends a powerful message of delivery excellence.
The 21st century brings with it the ideals of:
– new standards of quality
– service delivery
– responsible ownership
These three roads are the way in which individuals will succeed to meet the needs of employer’s and clients equally.Visit Website
ROBOTICS & INNOVATION
Analysis: Exclusive Survey
How do supply chain professionals view the development of robotic systems? Our robotics and innovation trend survey reveals all.
Complex designs in the retail market show more reliance on the warehouse..
Robotics In Industry
An increasing number of activities can benefit from using robots..
Innovation In The Supply Chain
The supply chain is experiencing some exciting new developments…
Robotics & Innovation is available now, price £25. To get your copy, contact Daniel Jessop Daniel.Jessop@akabomedia.co.ukVisit Website