- Meet industry leading exhibitors and discover how the latest technology can be applied to your operations to provide massive improvements in productivity and accuracy.
Business case to attend:
- There will be a completely free comprehensive Conference theatre. This free learning opportunity means you can hear directly from the minds behind the latest technology. Listen to industry leaders as they share their insights and give real world examples of how they have automated their own, and their customers, operations
- Condense weeks of online research into just a few hours - all the companies you need to talk to are gathered together in one venue. There's no way better way of doing business than meeting face-to-face so get more value from your interactions with potential suppliers and ensure they really understand your organisation's complex needs
- Watch Live demonstrations of the latest solutions taking place throughout the exhibition so you can get first hand insight into how they work in practice. Be one of the first to see the latest innovations perform right before your eyes.
- Join your industry - network and share ideas with others who do the same job as you. Make brand new contacts through the plentiful networking opportunities available at the exhibition.
Discover the latest solutions in...
Sample of the types of people who visit:
IT Business Relationship Manager
Logistics IT Manager
Planning manager Warehouse and Transport
Distribution Planning Manager
Head of Production Logistics & Scheduling
Supply Chain Director
Logistics Project Manager
Top tips to get the most out of your time at the exhibition
Get to there as early as possible – the show is normally quieter just after it has opened so you will be able to get around quickly and there will be less of a wait to meet the companies you want to speak to
Plan your visit – take a look at the exhibitor list and or show preview and decide which companies you would like to chat to so you have a clear plan when you arrive
Come prepared – make sure you have as much information on your specific project as possible to help them tailor their solution to your needs